Please enter your username and password. Or
Sign UP (Custom House Agent)
Sign UP (Importer)
CHA / Importer Updates
Labelling Requirements as per FSSAI Regulation(s) 2011
1. The Labelling Language should be English as per FSS Regulation 2011.
2. The name, trade name or description of food contained in the package.
3. The name of the ingredients used in the product in descending order of their composition weight or volume as the case may be.
4. Declaration of "Vegetarian" or "Non-Vegetarian" by affixing symbol of "Vegetarian" or "Non-Vegetarian".
5. The name and complete address of the manufacturer and manufacturing unit.
6. In case where article of food is imported into India, The name and complete address of the importer in India.
7. The net weight or number or measure of volume of contents.
8. Batch number or Lot number or Code number.
9. The month and year in which the commodity is manufactured or prepared.
10. Declaration of "Best Before" date on the package.(It can also be expressed in terms of number of months before the best before date.)
11. The nutritional information or nutritional facts per 100gm or 100ml of per serving of the product shall be given in the label.
12. Vegetable fats are not permitted in the chocolate under FSS regulations 2011.
Download User Manual for CHA / Importer (Updated on 14 Aug 2013)
Find out what's new in FICS Version 3
Download User Manual for Visual Inspection New Process
Download User Manual for Document Briefcase
© FICS 2013, All right reserved
Best viewed with IE 8 or above
with 1024x768 (or higher) resolution
Powered by :
Logicsoft, New Delhi